Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Taylor to Skip Dolphins Camp to Work on Dancing Technique

Miami Dolphins DE Jason Taylor does not enjoy losing. After last night's crushing loss to Kristy Rubmycoochie in Dancing With the Stars, Taylor was so livid steam was seen coming out of his ears. Like a second grader not getting his way, Taylor stomped around backstage and broke several chairs after finishing as the runner-up in the highly-rated idiot program. New 'Fins Coach and Mustachial Phenomenon Tony Sparano had this say upon learning of Taylor's intentions not to show up for OTA's in Miami: "This is my reaction with the Jason Taylor situation, and I'm going to answer this question one time. I'm not going to answer another question about the Jason Taylor situation after I answer this. Here's what I know: What I know is that Jason Taylor -- and I'm glad we've gotten the information; that's important -- I know that Jason is not going to be at any OTAs (organized-team activities). I know that Jason is not going to be at any minicamps, and I know that right now, that Jason is not going to be at training camp. So that's what we know. Jason's a player under contract with the Miami Dolphins. He knows that. Both parties are well aware of the information. That's all I'm going to say about it. I want to talk to my players now."

No comments: